If you'd put on your loin cloth, maybe it wouldn't be so shy.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>

On 12/8/2014 2:23 PM, Chuck McCown via Af wrote:
It won’t send me my password...
*From:* Sean Heskett via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Sent:* Monday, December 08, 2014 3:22 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Animal Farm List weirdness/requests
aaahhhhh THANK YOU JOSH!!!!!  i owe you a beer at AF ;-)
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Josh Luthman via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    In regards to 1 go here and disable sending yourself your own
    messages

    http://afmug.com/mailman/options/af

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
    On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Mike Hammett via Af <af@afmug.com
    <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

        I haven't noticed #1.

        PDMNet was going to fix #2 back in September, but things came up.

        http://www.ics-il.com