Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 6:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wrong surge suppressor on gig POE

I think all pins or pairs on the non-PoE GigESS's are clamped under 10
volts. So.. boom?

Are you sure you didn't get regular 10/100 APC PoE SS's? And that's why
your GigE isn't working?

I believe the GigESS-HV's are pretty clearly marked/stamped as HV. At
least the ones I have in the PRM24 chassis in the NOC are. Yep, just
looked, the back of the handle is stamped HV.