From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza via Af
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:11 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] security system with still camera capture

One DVR with two cameras...set one for recording with motion detection with 15
seconds cache before and 15 seconds after event.  Set second camera to record
all the time and just scroll to event time of interest.  Get large HD and clean
out what is not needed after two weeks.   Not sure why you need it every 15
secs.

Jaime Solorza