On 12/10/14, 10:29 PM, Rory Conaway via Af wrote:
I’m looking for a security system that has two types of cameras, one
motion camera and one still camera.  It has to be outdoor, meaning up to
130 degrees, and can shoot multi-megapixel pictures every 15 seconds or
so.  I need the server to not only record both, but use a FIFO archiving
system that supports a couple weeks.  Has anyone seen an integrated
system like this or am I setting up 2 systems?

Not really a "system" but Axis cameras do this internally. I have mine set to capture a series of stills on motion along with recording video in parallel. The stills are easy to scan through then you can go back and look at the video if needed.

I haven't specifically tried it, but it does have a "frames per minute" option for still captures. I would expect if you set it to 12 on a continuously active rule that it would output a JPEG every 5 seconds.

~Seth