From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via Af
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 12:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] licensed prior coordination notifications

Sorry Tim...Liz  and all the other frequency coordinators here.  I know it is
not your fault.

You get a few licensed links up and pretty soon you are inundated with notices.
The one time I complained about a link, nothing happened at all.

So, as far as I am concerned, they are a welfare plan designed by the federal
government to employ postal workers.