At SAF we suggest a spectrum analyzer to measure the actual noise on your path
to determine if it will affect your path fade margin.

Anyone want to buy a spectrum analyzer :-)

In all seriousness… many of our customers that have purchased our Spectrum
Analyzers have reported back to us finding interference on properly licensed
links that would affect fade margin.

Daniel White | Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: