Good Chinese name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_people

From: Shayne Lebrun via Af
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Friday Funny (belated)

One day, way back in the dialup days, when people would sign up for an account,
they’d have no idea what to use for an email address.  So we suggested ‘first
name, initial of last name.’

One day, an older gent comes in, signs up.  My coworker brings me the form, I
start to set it all up.  Then I notice the email address.

‘Doug,’ I say, to my older, straight-laced, religious-type co-worker, ‘are you
sure about this email address?’

‘Yes,’ he says.

‘Really?’  says I.

‘Yes, ‘ he says.  ‘Don G.  That’s his name.’

‘Look at the form, Doug,’ I urge.  ‘Look at it.’

He looks.

‘Don G at ourdomain.com.  Looks fine to me,’ he says.

‘Keep looking,’ I say, and I wait.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

“OH NO! “ and out he races to attempt to catch the man who just signed up for
an email address of ‘d...@ourdomain.com’.