When we got down to the last 5 or so we gave them the choice of going away or a
wireless connection for the $14.95 with it locked to 128k.   It's not like FSK
SM's are hard to come by.   I suppose I might regret that if I have to buy them
a 450 SM one of these days.    In any case it was cheaper than the PRI.   I
wonder how many of those 128k accounts are left.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
27800 Lemoyne, Ste F
Millbury, OH 43447