We had a Virgil and Johana [last name redacted] come in for dial up service
years and years ago.  Same situation, they had no idea what they wanted for
an email address.  They decided to combine their first names and came up
with Virghana...Our sales guy almost lost it after he wrote it down on the
paper and read it out loud.

Oh the good ol dial up days.  We actually still have like 4 dial up
customers...