Virtual Routing Instances:

http://www.packetmischief.ca/2011/09/20/virtualizing-the-openbsd-routing-table/

Mark

On 12/17/14, 5:33 PM, Josh Luthman via Af wrote:
How exactly does that work? Not familiar with Soekris. My issue is having the same IP on 7 interfaces talking to the same IP on each said interface.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Mark Radabaugh via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    We finally got around to building a 8 port "SM Programmer" out of
    a Soekris board and OpenBSD.    It has 7 Ethernet ports on the
    front.  Plug a SM with a default plug in and of the 7 ports and it
    blows all the template onto it and lets you know when it's done.

    Saves a lot of time for inside guys and avoids a whole lot of
    minor configuration errors that frustrate everyone.  Now they all
    go out the door right (or all wrong).

    Of course right after we got around to writing it Cambium finally
    got around to the text configuration file :-)

    Mark