So, have had this issue before, with ICMP redirects and Canopy
equipment.  Basically a MT by default will send a ICMP redirect, and the
canopy device adds a route into its routing table, regardless if its
correct or not, then can't access that device from the specific IP that
that redirect was for until I reboot the canopy device clearing that
entry.  MT has added the ability NOT to send ICMP redirects, but once
its done, I don't think of anything but a reboot of the canopy will fix
it..

Any other alternatives to this?  Route delete does not work on the
canopy.

Thanks,

www.linktechs.net - 314-735-0270 - dmburg...@linktechs.net