Happy to hear this.  I'm on day 3 and still on the fence.

___________________________
Mangled by my iPhone.
___________________________

Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.

tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>

On Dec 21, 2014, at 1:06 PM, Gino Villarini via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

6+ user... first 2 weeks was awkward... now I can't go back to a small phone Ip
ut it in my pocket all the time.. No problems

Gino A. Villarini
President
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
www.aeronetpr.com<http://www.aeronetpr.com>