I like the idea of saturating the theaters with "TEAM AMERICA" : )
I had tears I laughed so hard when I first saw that show..
My last tour the guys were all chanting the theme song to it. When I asked about it I got the front row treatment of a portable dvd player and bed sheet for a Screen. They used a portable speaker for the
audio.
 After it was over I could not stop rollin.. Good times.. good times.