Yes, I double-checked the very same two units I was trying. They both connected
closer in to the tower.

     On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 4:11 PM, Colin Stanners via Af
<af@afmug.com> wrote:

 On any new platform, go close to the tower, connect and run rests, once that's
confirmed good you can worry about farther shots.On Dec 23, 2014 3:49 PM, "Alan