AP is set:Transmitter output power 23antenna gain 13
This is the standard Cambium sector.

     On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 4:19 PM, Josh Luthman via Af <af@afmug.com>
wrote:

 I don't think you want to do NLOS in 5 GHz at all.  That's why I doubled up
APs and have 2/5 on each sector.Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
Troy, OH 45373On Dec 23, 2014 5:16 PM, "Brian Sullivan via Af" <af@afmug.com>