Trevor where are looking to start a WISP?

Many of us have started(Some still using) with just using quickbooks and
excel spreasheets.  You can use something like IPPlan to manage your IP
info.  Use Mikrotik routers (Many of us are familiar with them), the
biggest question is what type of gear to use.  It would depend on the
density of trees, etc.  Hit me offlist if you want more info.

Thanks!

Erich
erich at northcentraltower dot com