Trevor,

To be fair depends on the grant.  Always read the fine print and know
what you are getting into.  It is not free money.  But in our case the
extra work was well worth it.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
------

mailto:m...@mailmt.com

TB> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
TB> www.MyakkaTech.com

TB> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
TB> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

TB> Please Donate at
TB> http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009
TB> pg=team fr_id=37555
TB> ------

TB> Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 9:23:29 PM, you wrote:

TB>> Ha ha what are the big problems with them? I know there have
TB>> to be problems due to the fact you are dealing with the government.

TB>> On Jan 6, 2015 8:18 PM, "Craig House"
TB>> <cr...@totalhighspeed.net> wrote:
TB>> Run away dont walk

---