Think long and hard about your upstream options. Im sitting here with a
down network because of our ASN hanging out in a BGP void our upstream
created. My boss can fire me over this, if youre the owner, you wont have
anybody to fire

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I think Travis Hayes said in his speech at AF one year that a good
> accountant and a good lawyer are both critical.
>
>  +1 on the accountant.  You need an accountant.
>
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Trevor Bough <trevorbo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much for the specifics! I figured a grant would come with
>> a ton of paperwork, but not to that extent.
>>  On Jan 6, 2015 8:31 PM, "Mark - Myakka Technologies" <m...@mailmt.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Trevor,
>>>
>>> We received a grant about 4-5 years ago.  Almost done with the
>>> project.  I would not even think about how hard it would have been
>>> juggling the grant stuff with a new startup unless I had a bunch of
>>> startup investment money.
>>>
>>> Usually the grants are for build out only, operational stuff is not
>>> included.  For example, we pay at least $25k a year for auditors and
>>> accountants because of the grant.  Not to mention we hired a
>>> bookkeeper just to keep track of government paperwork dealing with the
>>> grant.  Neither of those are fundable expenses.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>>  Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com
>>>
>>> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
>>> www.MyakkaTech.com
>>>
>>> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
>>> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL
>>>
>>> Please Donate at
>>> http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
>>> ------

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you
can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not
use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925