Well in Texas he does get blamed for everything..hell some Galveston rep
called him Hitler!!...Lots of yahoos round here with more fire power than
brains.....State is already predicting huge loss in tax coffers due to
price drops and lots of those high paying jobs in basin are
disappearing...lay offs already started in some areas.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390