I want higher grain prices. ;-)

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Erich Kaiser" <er...@northcentraltower.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:18:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gas Prices

I think a lot of the low prices are due to abundance of oil right here in the
US from Fracking and Tar sands from Canada. I bet eventually when the
additional pipeline capacity is completed it may drive things even lower, but
that is just my thought.

It would be nice if they could do the same with grain.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 12:53 PM, That One Guy < thatoneguyst...@gmail.com >