From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:25:39 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Licensed backhaul pricing - still ridiculous

10 GHz unlicensed would help. I sometimes think the license protections are a
bit excessive.

Maybe loosen the geographic restrictions on 7 GHz and 13 GHz?

Maybe some effort into getting 4 GHz and other legacy PtP bands opened back up?
They don't have a ton of room and don't allow for huge channels, but some is
better than none and maybe since the HFT guys care more about lower latency and
less about throughput, they''ll build longer hops and leave our 11 and 6 gig
alone? ;-)

http://www.ics-il.com