That includes splicers, as the human splicers, too.

From: Carlos Alcantar
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:56 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] is fiber more brittle in cold?

Also remember the splicers them selfs may not operate the same at lower
temperatures, we have notices a bit more bad splices in the cold.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / car...@race.com / http://www.race.com