can you post syllabus anyway, if it was full and there is still interest
coming in then maybe another class. I took the Imagestream one a long while
ago you did, hoping this is the same format and the boss will come off the
cash

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you