The Imagestream course you did was like 5 days online, I thought it was really good format, is there a reason to not do it online for a full class
On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 9:14 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: > Butch if you run another please post it on the list. We have some interest > in it next time around. > Brandon > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Butch Evans > Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:32 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [FS] Training ONLINE > > On 01/30/2015 12:18 PM, Matt wrote: > >>> Can we get a detailed syllabus for what is covered in this class? > >> > >> > >> This class was as full as I can do for online training class. I > >> didn't see this question until just now, so I apologize. > > This particular class was the routing course. We covered (very briefly) > subnetting. We cover static routing, policy routing (again, brief > coverage), network design concepts, OSPF (great detail). This is all that > can fit in a single day, given that we spend about 5 hours + in lecture and > allocate 1-2 hours for lab work. > > > Would like to see a Mikrotik essentials online class. Imagine that > > would be at least 3 days though. > > A really worthwhile "essentials" training would take 5 days and I don't do > those online. I am still uncertain of whether I will do more online > courses...I am awaiting feedback from students about their experience and > feelings about this format before I decide. > > > -- > Butch Evans > 702-537-0979 > Network Support and Engineering > http://store.wispgear.net/ > http://www.butchevans.com/ > > -- All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925
