I found it interesting that the cable companies were claiming to be against
this change.  This seems handcrafted by them if you ask me.  Every year
when they request funding the WISPs in those areas (with the help of WISPA)
file claims against them receiving those funds under the basis that
'broadband' is already available in those areas where they are claiming
that it is not.  This has actually worked fairly well in keeping those
entities from receiving those funds.  Now, almost none of us meet the
'broadband' qualification and now they can use the government funds to
build out on top of us almost uncontested.