It doesn't mean that under 25/3 is unserved at this point.   To change it for
CAF purposes requires considerably more work, public notification, comment
periods, etc.

It gives us a good idea of where things are going with the FCC, but in and of
itself it doesn't change anything - yet.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
27800 Lemoyne, Ste F
Millbury, OH 43447