We are planning on running fiber to inside.  We will be using bend
insensitive and labeling DO NOT TOUCH.  There should be no reason for the
customer to touch the fiber.

I know Chuck Hogg does it this way also and as far as I know he has not had
any problems.

Sincerely,

Jason Pond
Grizzly Internet, Inc