that would be funny

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/10/2015 8:08 AM, That One Guy wrote:
have you come across anybody who tried to splice their own fiber with redcaps like they do with Ethernet?

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Chris Fabien <ch...@lakenetmi.com <mailto:ch...@lakenetmi.com>> wrote:

    We run fiber inside. Wall mount the CPE, bend insensitive tight
    buffer cable with field installed connection, stapled to wall so
    it can't get snagged. Educate customer it is not user serviceable
    and provide costs for a service call to re-terminate or splice
    fiber. No problems yet. Some resistance to having a router mounted
    to their wall but we explain it's safest and they are usually OK.

    On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Jason Pond

        We are planning on running fiber to inside.  We will be using
        bend insensitive and labeling DO NOT TOUCH.  There should be
        no reason for the customer to touch the fiber.

        I know Chuck Hogg does it this way also and as far as I know
        he has not had any problems.

        Sincerely,

        Jason Pond
        Grizzly Internet, Inc

        On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 10:33 AM, That One Guy
        <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>>
        wrote:

            I was asking Jason Pond, it sounds like he runs fiber to
            the inside

            On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 10:27 AM, TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com