Who are you competing against?  We have Century Link, Comcast, and Digis as
our main competitors....all of which have a 'Abuse Policy' that has limits
hidden in it.  We are just upfront about it.  300GB per month, 50 cents per
GB thereafter.  Simple.  Use SlingBox to your hearts content...up to 300GB.