? -----Original Message----- From: Jason McKemie <[email protected]> Sender: "Af" <[email protected]> Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:17:22 To: [email protected]<[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Sm needs to be power cycled after interference? 12.1
On Monday, February 16, 2015, Jason McKemie < [email protected]> wrote: > > > On Sunday, February 15, 2015, Ken Hohhof <[email protected] > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote: > >> Anything earlier than 12.1 needs to be updated to 12.1 first. >> >> Then I would read the 430 to 450 migration notes in the 12.2.2 release >> notes. >> >> I believe you can go directly from 12.1 to 13.2. If you change your mind >> and want to downgrade, I know you can’t go back to 11.2, I don’t remember >> if you can go back to 12.1, but you don’t want to be stuck on 12.1 anyway. >> So once you have the 430/450 interop checkboxes on your 430 SMs, I think >> you are stuck with them, luckily that whole thing seems to have been well >> thought out. The problem I ran into was having some 430 SMs with 12.2.2 >> and wanting to deploy them on a 430 AP still on 11.2, the AP will not be >> able to display the signal from those SMs, it will show as NA/NA until you >> update the AP. But you can’t downgrade the SM back to 11.2. >> >> >> *From:* TJ Trout >> *Sent:* Sunday, February 15, 2015 6:02 PM >> *To:* [email protected] >> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Sm needs to be power cycled after interference? >> 12.1 >> >> That's a lot of release guides to check >> >> On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Josh Luthman < >> [email protected]> wrote: >> >>> That's a big jump...I'd check the release guides. >>> >>> Josh Luthman >>> Office: 937-552-2340 >>> Direct: 937-552-2343 >>> 1100 Wayne St >>> Suite 1337 >>> Troy, OH 45373 >>> On Feb 15, 2015 6:46 PM, "TJ Trout" <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Can i go 12.1-13.2.1? or do I need to update in steps? >>>> >>>> On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Bill Prince <[email protected]> >>>> wrote: >>>> >>>>> Update to 13.2 or 13.2.1. There are circumstances where an SM will >>>>> lose connectivity, and the later SW handles this better. >>>>> >>>>> bp >>>>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On 2/15/2015 10:45 AM, TJ Trout wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> I have a 430 site that has been getting interference lately, when the >>>>>> interference happens some SM's drop off of the Sector and then they won't >>>>>> reconnect until the customer power cycles their SM, this is on 12.1, is >>>>>> this a known problem? Really annoying >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> >
