What I'm looking for is a 120° sector that drops off no more than 3db at the edges. The 6 db bull that seems to be common these days is not what I'm looking for.

Also want good F/B ratio, good cross-pol performance, and tiny side lobes. In perfect world, it would drop off 30db at 121°.

I want a pony too.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>