From: Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com>
Sender: "Af" <af-boun...@afmug.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:50:33
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG]
 Decent "true" DP 120° sector in 5 GHz

This site is not ABAB. It's not even AB. It is merely A. One sector;
120° wide, with about 15 subs. About as low as you can go. The problem
is that most of the subs are near the outer edges of a 120° sector.
Dividing it into 2 sectors would be an option if we had (or expected)
more subs, but this one I don't think that will happen. I'm not inclined
to burn a Canopy AP (or two even) on 7 or 8 subs each.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>