He should probably get an omni then.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG]Decent "true" DP 120° sector in 5 GHz

Bill's issue is that it has a finite rolloff.  Some would say that's an
advantage and shows good quality.  It's not to his liking for whatever
application, though.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I thought the KP sectors were suppose to be -3db at 120... I think almost
everything is rated at -6db now.