Ah, that makes sense, we have a few sites where I wouldn't mind replacung
omnis with a 180 degree sector...

The Arc wireless adjustable sectors seem to have a pretty wide pattern...
they might be worth looking at. In mu experience they leak a lot out the
backside, but that might not matter in this case.