my experience is that you get the throughput that is shown in link capacity..
real/tcp/udp however you measure it..
I monitor throughput up/down as well as rssi to determine link status.
never had to look at the other statistics, except ethernet for crc errors..

Roland

> Put up my first PTP650 link yesterday, what should I be looking for in the
statistics under the wireless port counter to determine if I am having problems
with this link? I'm used to the Atheros radios and CCQ value but this is a
whole different breed here.

I attached a couple screenshots. Link capacity is listed as 417mbps. Does that
number mean I will actually see 417mbps of aggregate traffic on this link? I
did some testing last night and actually seen 325mbps TCP throughput in the
downlink direction.

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126