I'm using the Adtrans as PRI handoffs, they work perfect for that. Never used the ATA portion though. Maybe I'll give that a shot.

On 2/18/2015 8:19 AM, Erich Kaiser wrote:
I agree Adtran is the way to go, especially when handing-off to legacy phone systems with a PRI.

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower Consulting
er...@northcentraltower.com <mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com>
Office: 630-621-4804