Gotta be careful. If you cut across all the pairs at the same time, you will definitely short the output of the POE injector. Newer ones might be able to deal with that as long as the short doesn't last too long.

However, you can usually cut each color separately without doing any harm. The challenge is getting them the same length.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>