Does this mean I should stop trash talking you here?

I might have said something about your mother yesterday.....

Okay then.

I commit to being a responsible contributor here. I've joined since I've noticed the archives are populated with a fair number of threads about Telrad and/or the COMPACT -- and among them many incorrect assumptions. I'm here to share info, dispel rumor, and take arrows. I will stay out of threads where I don't belong.

We will also plan on going to Chuck's next Animal Farm. Frankly, I did not know it was open, instead assuming it'd be uncouth of us to be there.

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick Leary