TJ,

Using all mikrotik, but your ubnt example made me go check to see what
Mikrotik has.  Looks like the have a signal-range option I can use.
We'll see how that goes.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
------

mailto:m...@mailmt.com

TT> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
TT> www.MyakkaTech.com

TT> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
TT> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

TT> Please Donate at
TT> https://secure.acsevents.org/site/Donation2?df_id=1011305
TT> PROXY_ID=1645865 PROXY_TYPE=22 FR_ID=57644

TT> ---
TT> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
TT> Antivirus protection is active.

---
is active.