i thought it, but wasn't gonna say it.
i'm actually thinking sleep now.
ummm....sleeeeep.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caleb Knauer
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 11:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] More LTE tradgedy of the commons on 5 GHz..

  If I may put on my jerk hat for a second, what makes you think 5Ghz is
  WISP spectrum?  It's not, just like 900/2.4Ghz isn't.  You can't own
  unlicensed frequency, and as long as the gear is following P15 rules
  then there's pretty much nothing that you can do.  900Mhz died that
  way, and who knows what the future holds for 5Ghz.  The only block you
  could consider "WISP spectrum" is 3.65, and with so many using the
  band that don't play by the rules with regards to registration etc I
  think maybe the feds are going to have a hard time allocating more
  this way.

  Also, go ahead and point your stuff at big red/blue, and while you may
  be within your legal rights it won't be a fun fight.  Actually if they
  are just one way 5Ghz for downstream then it won't do anything to them
  anyway.

  Or maybe I'm just tired and cranky.