My larger point is that none of us should turn off our intellectual honesty
simply because an issue is disruptive to the way we like to do things. No
one is violating any rules here. No one is entitled to any special use
here. No regulation grants you or anyone else priority here. You are
leveraging something given to you freely, claiming it as your own.