  From: Patrick Leary
  To: tel...@wispa.org ; af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 4:42 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] New feedback

  This is an interesting bit of commentary from one of our new customers. If he
wishes to identify himself, he will....

        Patrick Leary

        M 727.501.3735

  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:31 AM
  To: Patrick Leary; Nick Dewar
  Subject: Interesting Statistic

  "Patrick / Nick -

  Our Director of Operations, which you both met in St Louis, sent out an
interesting email to our staff this evening. In February with only 20 working
days we completed 40 installs with one technician... This is only icing on the
cake, especially since we are onboarding two more techs... I ran some
additional numbers and found that out of the "Telrad" installations that we
scheduled, 100 % were successful both of these months. This is a game changer,
and it proves that we can eliminate the need to waste further time with the
dreaded site surveys.  Our success is not without the help of Telrad's Compact
solution.  Truly amazing and inspiring, excited for our aggressive expansion
this spring/summer/fall.  I cannot wait to have hundreds of these damn things
in the air.

  Excited and thankful to be a part of the LTE Beta, and am thankful for the
"Holy Grail" email that introduced us to the product...."

viruses.