On list could be educational for the rest of us.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:08 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New feedback

Who's "you guys"?  I didn't work here when these decisions were made. :)

Some day maybe you can fill me in on what's been done wrong.  On or off list is
fine.

  Once again, your deployment is non standard Adam. The way your sectors are
configured the NLOS won't rock your world. We've all known that for a long
time; that was the choice you guys made.

        Patrick Leary

        M 727.501.3735