Originally MT to Nanostation.  Worked for years.  Wanted to upgrade,
slapped on a Nanobeam (higher gain).

MT to Nanobeam wouldn't do WDS.  Ubnt said they can't support it because
they're not both Ubnt.

Nanostation to Nanobeam wouldn't do WDS.  Ubnt said they can't support it
because they're not both Ubnt.  Slammed keyboard.

Nanobeam to Nanobeam does do WDS just fine.  It wouldn't work in this link
because of signal issues (nLOS).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343