Not as bad and with RF Armor, even better.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 10:02 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti radios with different xm/xw firmware

are they as "leaky" RF wise as Rockets?

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com<mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:
With no noise, Nanobeams are just a dream.  I have a link 11.2 miles with 95%
airmax that are working beautifully.

In another location the link is totally crap, even with a -60.  The noise on
the far tower just won't let it function.  Note that ePMP worked very well as a
replacement.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340<tel:937-552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343<tel:937-552-2343>

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Jaime Solorza