Check your cabling.  Biggest reason we have found for random reboots.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 10:29 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti radios with different xm/xw firmware

well, that seems logical... you'd think UBNT would know that they made the
nanostation.
The only issues I've seen with NanoBeams have been a random reboot thing I've
been trying to figure out... I was wondering if it might be related to the WDS
thing, but I'm pretty sure it's just bad radios in this case.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Josh Luthman