From: Mark Radabaugh
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 8:39 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>"
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450 Vlan tagging

Have not tried this recently but If you can get a SM to register to the AP you
can telnet back to the AP.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
27800 Lemoyne, Ste F
Millbury, OH 43447
419-261-5996

On Mar 24, 2015, at 7:32 PM, Andreas Wiatowski
<andr...@silowireless.com<mailto:andr...@silowireless.com>> wrote:

We made a mistake today.  We are totally routed … so it has been a while since
we did anything VLAN related.

We have lost management access to the AP.

We turned VLAN configuration ON
Allow Frames ALL
Dynamic Learning Enabled
Management VID is 1

Vlan Membership configuration had a VLAN of 347 ADDED but we think VLAN 1 was
not added.

Are we screwed?  Ap is at 450 ft… into one of those ETHERWAN hardened switches
with a MT router on the bottom.

Cheers,

Andreas Wiatowski, CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.