Im dealing with a customer with what appears to be a legitimate complaint
of slowness, high latency.

The biggest problem is its happenning at night so its not like we can go to
his house and troubleshoot. The issue doesnt appear to be visible in any of
our monitoring, but we are limited to viewing from this end and not his

I had him download pingplotter and leave it running to a specific IP so
show us his outbound path when this is going on, but so far it hasnt
resulted in anything useful.

I do have an air router set up as a monitoring bridge between his 450 and
his router from when we were troubleshooting his 2.4 fsk before we switch
him to 3.65. As far as I can tell this isnt a radio issue, hes always 8x/8x

Is there any custom load to drop into this air router that would give me
some tools like iperf or any other nifty networking tools that would give
me the equivalent of a console at his house to troubleshoot from?

We have a bunch of old thin clients laying around here I have considered
dropping some lightweight linux onto for a drop in toolset, is anyone aware
of any specific load for that purpose?