From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:44 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Drop in monitoring device for troubleshooting customers

I drop in a Mikrotik RB941 to customers that have suspected issues. I can
comptletely monitor their entire network that way, WIFI and all.

Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820

http://www.wavelinc.com<http://www.wavelinc.com/>

tel. 419-562-6405

fax. 419-617-0110

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:41 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm