  From: Adam Moffett
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 8:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP vs Ubiquiti AC

  I've always considered mbps to be among the least important concerns on PTMP,
well below packet loss, jitter, QoS features, manageability, consistency, and
reliability.  Which is why I'm not super keen on *any* of the wifi stuff.  This
seems is like an argument about whether a Pinto is better than a Fiesta.
  </smug>

    One could say "I can sync but I can only get 60 Mbps per sub" (*)

    Another person could say "I can't sync but I can get 200+ Mbps per sub" (*)

    (*) under the right conditions

    Your market and deployment strats will dictate which is more important.

Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS